Summertime on Private All Sports LAKE SHANNON - Fenton Michigan, NE Livingston County
Growing up at the lake I remember gatherings were at our place, sand and pine needles came in the back door on wet feet, views always changed, and folks walking by were parents, children, or grand children of neighbors down the street. We always had extra towels on hand …. and the sunsets are still like an oil painting – all year, every day.
You can have waterfront private access to our all-sports 272 acre FUN lake with many clubs and annual activities including ski shows, Sportsmans club, island lobster roast, and fireworks. There are golf leagues and an annual lake sale. There are useable islands and swim park areas with beaches and cooking areas. This is indeed a great place to live !
My family moved to the lake in 1961…just developed lake, new house, new me. Our family has offered Lake Shannon Buyer / Seller Representation since 1969 ! Lake tour: click here.
What the lake offers:
- A grand fireworks show over the water and holiday ski show is only the beginning.
- Sportsmans Club activities: wild game dinner, ice fishing contest, Easter egg hunt, progressive dinner, canoe trip, family picnic day, lap around Shannon, outdoor concert, road rallys.
- Ski Club activities: use of jump, slalom course – ski team, shows, clinics: for trick, barefoot, wakeboarding, slalom, jump, and show skiing.
- Annual garage sales, card clubs, and other local activities as announce by flyers and announcement boards at lake entrances.
- Multiple facebook areas: for clubs, social posts, business/ news posts.
- Property owners broadcast emailing group where referrals are exchanged, personal notices are shared with extended lake family, and FYI’s update our community.
See you on the lake.
Area lakes we’ve help folks move from include Lake Oakland, Sherwood, Silver Lake, Ponemah, Lobdell, Marl, Byrum, White Lake, Duck Lake, Wolverine Lake, Chemung.
Copyright 2006, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved.