Holidays are great here ….. I sell ‘Future Memories’ at
You can have waterfront private access to all sports Lake Shannon with the many clubs and annual activities including water ski shows, fireworks, and the annual garage sales. There are useable islands and swim parks with beaches and cooking areas. This is indeed a great place to live !
Growing up here ‘I remember’ lakefront gatherings were at our place, sand and pine needles came in the back door on wet feet, sunset views always changed, Sunday afternoon walks with dad, snorkeling, jumping off the `ol raft, and company sitting `round our picnic table. The orange life jackets are fancier now but its still the same warm feeling to come home. We keep extra towels on hand …. and the sunsets are still like an oil painting – all year, every day. ‘I remember’.
‘You’ll remember too’….for years to come.
My family moved to the lake summer of `62… new lake, new house, new me. Our family has offered Lake Shannon Buyer / Seller Representation since 1969 ! Take a quick tour: here. Many more videos & photos available for our clients.
Some ‘FUTURE MEMORIES’ our lake offers:
- A grand fireworks show over the water and holiday ski show is only the beginning.
- Sportsmans Club activities: wild game dinner, ice fishing contest, Easter egg hunt, progressive dinner, canoe trip, family picnic day, lap around Shannon, outdoor concert, road rallys.
- Ski Club activities: use of jump, slalom course – ski team, shows, clinics: for trick, barefoot, wakeboarding, slalom, jump, and show skiing.
- Annual garage sales, card clubs, and other local activities as announce by flyers and announcement boards at lake entrances.
- Multiple Facebook areas: for clubs, social posts, business/ news posts.
- Property owners broadcast emailing group where referrals are exchanged, personal notices are shared with extended lake family, and FYI’s update our community.
Remember – to see us on the lake.
Area lakes we’ve help folks move from include Lake Oakland, in Clarkston, Sherwood in Milford, Silver Lake & Ponemah in Fenton, Lobdell in the Linden area, Marl, Byrum, White Lake, Duck Lake, Wolverine Lake & Chemung in Howell.
Copyright 2014, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved.