Lakefront property owners, its easy to forget the basics.
- Put the plug back in BEFORE dropping boat in the water.
- Make sure strap it tight holding the boat on the trailer.
- Set the parking brake AND put vehicle in park on the launch site. E-Brake first if you want to save your transmission stress.
- Before ‘firing’ up the boat, check your fuel lines for age/cracks, tight battery connections (no sparks), bilge is dry/drained, and inboard hood is UP/OPEN.
- NOTE FOR PWC owners – treat your PWC like an in-board. Folks have blown these up sending the rider straight up then down with tragic endings.
copyright, Anibal Group LLC Lake Shannon 2020